Late 1800s-early 1900s industrial equipment.
Sprue consists of:
- Stand-alone steam engine with belt-drive wheel. Wheel may be attached with 0.5mm wire.
- Short boiler (often found in multiples)
- Long boiler
- Dynamo/generator (2 units)
Our designs are optimized for 3D printing by Shapeways using:
- Smoothest Fine Detail Plastic
- “Print Anyway” selected; Shapeways will most likely reject the model unless "Print Anyway" is used.
- Other printing methods or materials may be feasible however success is not guaranteed. Licensee may modify file if desired to print, etc.
File may be saved and used by the original purchaser indefinitely subject to the following license:
Digital content sold by CCE Models has a strict non-commercial, personal use only license. You shall not share, sub-license, sell, rent, host, transfer, or distribute in any way the digital or 3D printed versions of this object, nor any other derivative work of this object in its digital or physical format, including, but not limited to modifying this object to represent other versions (kit-bashing) or changing the layout to print or reprint part of the design. The objects may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration.