Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I downloaded a digital content file. How do I print it on Shapeways?
- 1. Unzip the file. You will have a file with the extension "STL". This is used to 3D print your model.
- 2. Go to www.Shapeways.com
- 3. Where prompted, upload the file. Units are Millimeters (mm).
- 4. After it processes, select material. CCE Models designs are best if printed in Smoothest Fine Detail Plastic.
- 5. If desired, set print orientation. We recommend setting it for the standard vertical orientation.
- 6. In the Shopping Cart, select "Print Anyway".
- 7. Check out.
Note screenshots below for reference: